Terror Behind the Walls has been suspended for 2020 due to COVID-19. But don’t cancel your fall visit to Eastern State Penitentiary yet! We’ve got something special in store. Experience our dark, abandoned cellblocks in a new, intimate way this fall with small-scale Night Tours.
Night Tours include:
- The chance to explore the penitentiary at night, with the moon shining through skylights above
- History exhibits like Al Capone's Cell and Death Row as well as experiences not available during our daytime tours
- "The Voices of Eastern State" Audio Tour, narrated by actor Steve Buscemi
- Our award-winning exhibits on the root causes of mass incarceration
- Animated films by incarcerated artists, projected onto our 30-foot perimeter wall
- A selection of our site-specific artist installations
Buy Now & Save On Tickets!
Skip to main content