Night Tours at Eastern State Penitentiary
Terror Behind the Walls has been suspended for 2020 due to COVID-19. But don’t cancel your fall visit to Eastern State Penitentiary yet! We’ve got something special in store. Experience our dark, abandoned cellblocks in a new, intimate way this fall with small-scale Night Tours.
Night Tours include:
- The chance to explore the cellblocks and yards of Eastern State Penitentiary at night, with the moon shining through skylights above
- Historic locations in the penitentiary complex, including Al Capone's Cell and Death Row
- "The Voices of Eastern State" Audio Tour, narrated by actor Steve Buscemi (Boardwalk Empire)
- Award-winning exhibits about prisons today and the root causes of mass incarceration
- Large-scale projections onto the penitentiary's 30-foot walls, including a silent film shot at Eastern State in 1929 and Hidden Lives Illuminated--animated films created by currently incarcerated artists
- A selection of our site-specific artist installations
Visit our website for more information.
Buy Now & Save On Tickets!
Skip to main content