Kitchen

The kitchen was originally located in the Administration Building. In 1903, a new kitchen was erected between Cellblocks Four and Five. The room seen here is the bakery, formerly the pump-house. On the wall opposite the large ovens, an old oven is visible. On this same wall, the door to the flour storage room can be seen to the left of the ladder.

Click and drag on the image to swivel the camera's view.
Having trouble?