Hospital

In 1880, due to an aging prison population, about 20 cells in Block 3 were turned into a "Hospital Department," replacing the original hospital in the Administration Building. Cellblock 3 continued to function as the Hospital during the remainder of the prison’s operation. In the 1940’s, this recovery room was added.

Click and drag on the image to swivel the camera's view.
Having trouble?